24 January 2009

Office Vignettes



As I slowly take back my office from my own 'stuff', I've kept a few spots that remind me of my inspirations, and created a couple more spots.



The angled ceiling gives me room to grown my photos up the wall to the left some more.


In the meantime, I've put placed more of my photos on a bulletin board along with a painted silk I picked up in St. John. Yes, that's my leg in a photo taken by someone else, and that's me with the turtle and sharks.


The final vignette consists of other mostly people's work, includes photographs of turtles, paintings, and a funky lamp, a dive shop's biz card, a postcard from my friend Steff Korsage, and a necklace I made out of toys while some good friends and I played at the Museum of Craft and Design in SF late last year. I even finally hung up my design award and a HS XC award. These items are all below my framed degrees which used to fit my office space better back in the days of me being in the engineering world. One of these days I'll get that plaque of the patent and hang it up also. Sitting nearby are boxes from Brasil and a Cuban cigar box being used for storage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment